Within healthcare, protected health information (PHI) is the cornerstone of patient trust and the foundation of patient safety. Unfortunately, PHI is difficult to protect and at the center of malicious cyberattacks. Healthcare has a multitude of data security software tools and defensive strategies in place, but they fall short in securing healthcare’s uniquely complex infrastructure. Further, with the advent of the COVID-19 crisis and more remote care, the patient data “attack surface” has increased exponentially. The need for what we are building has never been greater.
Tausight has created a breakthrough, multi-patented technology platform that will change how to best protect patient’s personal healthcare information. We are developing a sophisticated, actionable information architecture that will enable a superior user experience designed to better protect PHI. Powered by proprietary machine-learning algorithms, patented IoT sensing technology, and the Google Cloud DevOps platform, Tausight is reimagining how to enable healthcare CIOs and CISOs make real-time decisions to protect PHI…much of which they can’t even see today.
We strongly believe that Tausight is an exciting place to be, at an exciting time, and the best time to join our growing team is right now.
APPLY TO THIS POSITION
What You Will Do:
- Working with product architects, UX designers, and data engineers to build out user interfaces and data visualizations to design specifications
- Contributing to the end-to-end system architecture working with back-end engineers
- Developing and then implementing resiliency testing to ensure product quality and consistency
What You Need:
- BS (or higher, e.g., MS) in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding
- 7+ years of software UI engineering experience
- 3+ years of industry experience building fast, reliable, real-time web-based applications
- Proficient understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and CSS frameworks.
- Experience with Node, React and/or GraphQL
- Experience working with UX designers and developing data visualizations.
Nice To Have:
- MS in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding
- SaaS web application front-end or full stack development experience
- Hands-on experience building, debugging and working with large scale enterprise web apps
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform technologies
- Familiarity with Miro and Figma
- Data security is one of the fastest growing segments of the $3 trillion healthcare industry
- Already backed by two leading healthcare technology VCs, Flare Capital and Polaris Partners
- Cutting-edge platform, Google-powered streaming analytics, and novel predictive intelligence
- Highly experienced team to learn from and to help develop your personal growth
- Unlimited vacation; company holidays; medical/dental/eyecare
- Stock options - early is the best time to get them
- We work remotely. Already committed to remain this way through at least July 2021
We will not tolerate ageism, racism, gender or sexual harassment, or any form of discrimination within our business operations or places of work. To be abundantly clear, we are committed to diversity, equity and belonging within our culture and across our company. We believe in:
- DIVERSITY - Our organization will be stronger and more resilient when we encompass a variety of experiences, opinions, and backgrounds. We will aim for a Tausight community of employees, board members, advisors, and partners that resembles the broader and far more diverse socio-economic and global world that we live in. Specifically, we will grow into a team of passionate, healthcare-dedicated individuals that span age, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, and race.
- EQUITY - We will work toward fair outcomes for people and groups by treating them in ways that address their unique advantages or barriers.
- BELONGING - All members of our community will feel equally valued and their voices and points of view are to be heard and respected. We will take deliberate actions to cultivate an atmosphere where all employees feel included, can contribute, and thrive.
APPLY TO THIS POSITION